Terms and Conditions
#19-08 Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712
The Company offers this Website, including all information, tools and services available from this Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
“Application” shall mean an indication of intention to use the Website including the completion of the registration requirements, whether or not any such provision required or provided by a user (or its representative, which includes School) or any other action that confirms such an intention.
“School” means a school that enters into a contract with us on behalf of its students for using Services provided through the Website.
“Website Material” means any and all the details, programs, graphics and information of whatever nature located on the Website.
“Parent” means the any legal guardian of the Student, who registers on behalf of the student on the Website and shall be considered as a Subscriber for the Services.
“Student” means any student who is using the Subscriber account for availing the Services provided through the Website.
“Subscriber”shall mean and include Parent, Student, School or any such person who makes the Application and/or registers on the Website for purpose of availing the Services.
“User”, “You/you”, “Your/your” shall mean any Student or Parent in respect of whom a School or other person makes an Application, and when used in conjunction with the word “Subscriber” means the User or Users to whom that Subscriber’s Application relates.
“We”, “Company”, “us” and “our” shall mean and include Quanted Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE
- If you are under the age of 18, your Parent must register on your behalf for using the Service and Website.
- You must be over 18 to make a payment relating to the Service.
- As a Parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18, by giving consent to your child’s use of the Service, you agree to comply with these Terms and you agree to ensure that your child complies with these Terms. If you do not accept any of these Terms, you should not permit your child to access or otherwise use the Service and Website.
YOUR USER ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
To become a User there is a proper procedure which is for the convenience of user so that they can easily log-in and log-out, and avail the Services securely. In order to become a User, you need sign up on the Website by providing the required information and filling an on-line registration form on the Website by giving desired information (name, contact information, email address, etc.). Upon signing up on the Website, you shall be registered on the Website and an account (“Account”) shall be created for your convenience, based on the information provided by you and a user name (“User ID”) and password (“Password”) for log-in access to your Account shall be provided. If you use the Website as User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal and non-personal information and for restricting access to your computer, computer system and computer network, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password, email id and phone number as the case may be.
If you register on behalf of your child (a) you agree that you and your child shall abide by these Terms; and (b) all other information submitted on the Website during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete.
By becoming a User, you consent to the inclusion of your personal and non-personal data in our on-line database and authorize us to share such information with other user(s). We may refuse or deny the registration to any user for whatever reason. Website may indefinitely suspend or terminate a registered Account at any time without any prior notification in interest of the Company or general interest of its visitors/other members without giving any reason thereof.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this Agreement, Company has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your Account with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
“Content” on the Website includes software, technology, text, forum posts, chat posts, profiles, widgets, messages, links, e-mails, music, sound, graphics, pictures, video, code, and all audio visual or other material appearing on or emanating to and/or from the Website, as well as the design and appearance of the Website.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided to User of the Website, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of any Content provided by the Website and you bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any such Content.
The Website and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind and to the fullest extent permitted by law and We shall not have any liability for any inaccuracy or omission in the information provided by the Content, the Service or the Website. Furthermore, We offer no guarantee as to any results, academic or otherwise, of using the Service or the Website.
Some Content may be provided by you or third parties, including other users of the Website. We do not pre-screen any Content that you and other users may contribute to the Website. You are solely responsible for, and may be held liable for, any Content that you post.
We reserve the right to remove Content that is objectionable to us for any reason. The decision to remove Content is in our sole and final discretion. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we do not assume any responsibility or liability for Content that is generated by third parties or for any failure to or delay in removing such Content.
We may make and provide the online Content and make the courses available to Students who are registered with us through various educational institutions, sponsors, non-profit organisations and individuals.
BEHAVIOUR ON THE WEBSITE
Your use of the Website and any transactions made through the Website are governed by the policies applicable and listed on the Website. You agree not to upload, publish, transmit, update or share any information through the Website, which:
– belongs to another person and over which you have no right;
– is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, bigotry, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or harassing, including
– is false, inaccurate or misleading in any way;
– is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
– harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
– promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libellous;
– infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including but not limited to, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity];
– promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links, information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or pirated music or links to pirated music files;
– provides information that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
– provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses;
– tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website, profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend requests, or other areas of the Website, or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users on the Website;
– solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, at our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
– interferes with another’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
– refers to any website/URL which, at our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website and content that is prohibited or violates the letter and spirit of the policies listed on the Website;
– harms minors in any way;
– infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, proprietary rights, third-party’s trade secrets, or any other Intellectual Property or rights of publicity, or privacy, is fraudulent, or involves the purchase of counterfeit or stolen items;
– violates any law for the time being in force;
– deceives or misleads the users of the Website about the origin of messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
– Impersonates another person;
– Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
– Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of any country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
– Shall, directly or indirectly, offer or attempt to offer trade or attempt to trade in any item which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
– Shall create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our Internet Service Provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
– Creates a false identity or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to your or the origin of any communication made using the services of the Company and/or the Website.
– Sending unsolicited and/or bulk messages or advertisements, including voicemails or facsimiles.
– Unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts, or computer systems or networks connected, through password mining or any other means.
– Violation or non-adherence to any extant laws of the land governing the business associated with this Agreement.
– Shall not link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under this Agreement or any other applicable law for the time being in force
User hereby grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to the Company to display and use all information provided by them in accordance with the purposes set forth in agreement and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any form of media, third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on the Website, including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy, or affecting or relating to Services that are offered or displayed on the Website.
TERMS OF SUBSCRIPTION
By registering with the Website and creating your Account, you agree (in addition to your obligations as a Student/Parent) that you:
- are, and will continue to be, a registered user of the Website
- will not let anyone else use your Account;
- will use ensure that the educational content is used diligently and ensure that you child do not cheat/copy on any module relating to the Content and courses; and
We reserve the right to cancel, interrupt or reschedule any Content and courses or modify, revise, or alter its content, as well as the associated values, assignments, tests, quizzes, exams, projects and other evaluations of progress without cause or notice to you.
For some Content and courses, subject to your satisfactory performance in the Content and courses as determined in the sole discretion of the provider, you may (in the sole discretion of us) be eligible to rewards (to be awarded to the Parent, as the case may be), recording your participation in the relevant Content and Courses, including (but not limited to) a statement, certificate, acknowledgment or similar issued by us.
Upon provision of a payment solution to the user:
- we shall take utmost care to provide secure (third party) payment systems, however, it may be susceptible to hacking, virus attacks, malfunction beyond our control.
- User shall be required to provide accurate payment details to the secure payment system for making purchases on the Website.
- The information provided by User will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage occurred to User arising directly or indirectly due to the decline of authorization for any transaction malfunction, errors and/or unscrupulous activities
DATA SECURITY AND OWNERSHIP
You agree and undertake not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any product, service or feature, information, software obtained from the Website. It is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
All materials on this Website, including but not limited to images, software, text, icons and such like (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under the copyright laws. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. Any modification of the materials or use of the materials published on the Website for any other purpose, other than as prescribed, shall result in violation of Company’s copyright and other proprietary rights by you and shall render you liable for civil, criminal or other legal proceedings. You agree to follow all instructions on this Website limiting the way you may use the Content.
There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, brand names, trade names and trademarks found on this Website whether owned/used by third party service provider or otherwise. By displaying them on this Website, service provider is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
Except as otherwise indicated on this Website and except for the logos, trademarks, service marks, brand names and trade names of other companies that are displayed on this Website, all trademarks, logos, brand name, copyright, service marks and trade name associated with our Company are the sole and exclusive property of the Company.
At no point you are allowed to make personal or commercial use of the Website contents; product listing; descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its Contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website. Any unauthorized use of the Website terminates the permission to use the Website and would suspend your Account with immediate effect. Any dispute, disagreement, legal matters or infringement of the terms and conditions will be addressed under Singapore jurisdiction. You can access Website only as a user to access the Services offered by the Website.
The Subscriber will indemnify the Company for any loss or damage sustained by the Company as a result of any breach of these Terms by the Subscriber, including the Subscriber’s obligations in respect of the activities to be performed on the Website. The Subscriber acknowledges that circumstances may exist where damages are not an appropriate remedy and the Company is entitled to obtain injunctive relief.
The Service, the Website, and any third-party services and products are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. For the avoidance of doubt, we make no representations, nor offers any guarantees, as to the educational (or other) benefits or results of using the Website or the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly agree that the use of the Service is at your sole risk. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Service at times or locations of your choosing, or that we will have adequate capacity for the service as a whole or in any specific geographic area.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is to stop using the Service, and to cancel your Account. We does not warrant that the information on the Website is accurate, complete or complies with any particular law or regulation, or that the operation of and your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free or completely secure.
In no case shall our liability to you exceed the amount that you paid (if any) for the Service. In no case shall we be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising from your use of the Service, the Website, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or your Account.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the full extent permitted by law. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any third party product or service offered through the Service and will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. Our performance under these Terms is deemed to be suspended for the period that the event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to find a solution by means of which our obligations may be performed despite such event.
The Subscriber acknowledges that the Company is entitled to terminate the Account of the User, if there has been a breach of the Terms or otherwise create a risk or possible legal exposure for the Company. You will be notified via email or the next time you attempt to access your Account.
The Subscriber acknowledges that termination for any reason will not entitle the Subscriber to a refund of any payments (if any) made to Website prior to the date of such termination.
Any notice given under this agreement must be in writing. Notices given to the Company should be forwarded to _______________ and notices to be given to the Subscriber will be forwarded to the email address specified in the Application.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY
We may provide you links to third party services (“Third Party Services”). You agree to use the Services at your sole risk and that the Company shall not have any liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You understand that certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third party websites. By using the Third Party Services, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or websites. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR ENDORSE AND DOES NOT ASSUME AND WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS OR WEB SITES, OR FOR ANY OTHER MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OF THIRD PARTIES.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall the Company, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors be held liable for any damage or loss, penalty due to delay or deficiency in performance of the Website and Services resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication failures, major electricity failures, internet outage, downtime, floods, storms, accident, civil disturbances, riots, strikes, shortages of labor, fluctuations in heat, light, fire or air.
We will use our reasonable efforts to resolve any disputes over these Terms. If you wish to take court proceedings against us then these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and any disputes arising in connection with these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Get Social with Us
Quanted Pte Ltd.
30 Cecil Street
#19-08 Prudential Tower